Things To Do
Here you will find information on upcoming events along Lincoln Highway in Iowa.
- July 8 – Iowa’s quarterly association meeting at the Hotel Pattee in Perry Iowa. Refreshments at 9:00, business meeting to follow.
- July 11 – Classic Car Roll In at the Reed-Niland Corner 5:00-7:00
- July 15 – Linn Creek Art Festival and Downtown Art Event in Marshalltown
- August 5 – City of Glidden’s 150th Celebration Parade at 10:30 AM.
- August 11– Classic Car Roll In at the Reed-Niland Corner 5:00-7:00
- August 11-12 – City of Glidden’s Lincoln Highway BuyWay Yard Sale
- August 26 – Incorporation Celebration in State Center, help bury a commemorative time capsule!
- August 26 – 7th Annual Spring Fling Iowa Crossroads Craft Sale in Nevada from 11 a.m.– 5 p.m. in the Gates Memorial Hall.
- August 26 – Pioneer Days in LeGrand
- September 10 – International Food and Music Festival in Marshalltown
- September 21-24 – Octemberfest in Marshalltown
- September 29 – Annual Art Walk in Marshalltown
- November 4 – Jean Seberg Film Festival at the Orpheum Theater in Marshalltown
- November 18 – 25th Annual Holiday Stroll and Tiny Tim Tree Festival in Marshalltown